  From: Fuming Wang
  To: computer-go@dvandva.org
  Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2011 10:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [Computer-go] Fwd: News on Tromp-Cook ?

  So, the current strong programs are more like AMAF instead of UCT, right?

  Fuming

  On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 11:32 AM, David Fotland <fotl...@smart-games.com>
wrote:

    I still have a UCB term, but it's probably because I depend more on Many
    Face's move generator.  I have a rave term, but it's contribution is small.
    It seems that if the RAVE term is large, then Rave creates enough
    exploration by itself.

    David