80% is a big improvement. Indeed, I don't get that much in Erica.

Aja
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Olivier Teytaud
  To: Aja ; computer-go
  Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 9:04 PM
  Subject: Re: [Computer-go] Fwd: News on Tromp-Cook ?

    Sorry for neglecting your contribution. :)

  You can neglect mine, no problem with that, it's a reality :-)

    Actually I make "fillboard" and "nakade" as features in Erica and they work
fine. But indeed, efficiency is a problem in our probabilistic simulation.

  For us fillboard = around 80% with reasonnable time settings (increasing with
comp. time);
  I'm afraid the improvement is smaller in other implementations (and I don't
know why).

  Olivier