Andrew Jackson.  Here's Ed Hartnett's summary of the debate over this
claim:

"President Andrew Jackson is often quoted as saying, in response to the
Supreme Court's decision in Worcester v. Georgia, 31 U.S. (6 Pet.) 515
(1832), "John Marshall has made his decision, now let him enforce it,"
but there "is some disagreement as to whether Jackson in fact made the
statement at all." Larry Alexander & Frederick Schauer, On Extrajudicial
Constitutional Interpretation, 110 Harv. L. Rev. 1359, 1364, n.19
(1997). Moreover, and in contrast to the order in Merryman, the Supreme
Court's judgment in Worcester, which reversed a state court conviction
of two missionaries, did not "involve[] a direct judicial order to an
executive official" of the national government. Geoffrey P. Miller, The
President's Power of Interpretation: Implications of a Unified Theory of
Constitutional Law, 56 Law & Contemp. Probs. 35, 56 (1993). Indeed, the
Supreme Court was legally prohibited from awarding execution in a case
coming from a state court unless the case "shall have been once remanded
before." Judiciary Act of 1789, § 25. The missionaries were planning to
return to the Supreme Court upon the
convening of its next term on January 15, 1833, complaining that the
Georgia courts had ignored its judgment, but in the meantime the South
Carolina nullification crisis intervened, leading Jackson to insist on
the enforcement of federal law despite state opposition. In this
political environment, the two missionaries decided, shortly before the
convening of the new term, to abandon their plan to return to the
Supreme Court and instead accept a pardon from the Governor of Georgia.
G. Edward White, The Oliver Wendall Holmes Devise History of the Supreme
Court of the United States: The Marshall Court and Cultural Change:
1815-35 at 737-38, 959-60 (1988)."

Edward A. Hartnett, The Supreme Court and the American Character, 11
Seton Hall Const. L.J. 759, 763 n.19 (2001).

Best,

Cathie Struve