A line like this is usually attributed to Andrew Jackson in connection with Worcester v. Georgia: "John Marshall has made his decision, now let him enforce it."  R. Kent Newmyer, in John Marshall and the Heroic Age of the Supreme Court (LSU, 2001), says: "As it turns out, these famous words were never spoken . . ." (p. 454).  Many scholars have quoted the line with the caveat that it may be apocryphal, and Newmyer does not indicate why he is certain it was never uttered, though he may be relying on a 1996 book by Jill Norgren, The Cherokee Cases: The Confrontation of Law and Politics, which appears in a note at the end of Newmyer's paragraph.

Matt
***************************
Matthew J. Franck
Professor and Chairman