> I tried today the new version (-0.6) and see some problems.

In general it helps if you can give revision numbers as things move
quickly (especially in the pre-releases).

> 1. Simple mutate for nucleotides. The program makes Gr, Cr etc. in
> DNA
> (should be Gd, Cd etc). And it does not mutate to thymine at all,
> because there is no Tr. Where can I say that it's a DNA?

Not entirely sure what happens there. Maybe Paul knows more.

> 2. Where is pukka puckers...??

They got (temporarily!?) removed (hidden) due to some problems. If you
still keen in  using them (no warranties) use the scripting function:

Scheme: (pukka-puckers? imol)
Python: pukka_puckers_qm(imol)

> My wish list: I am waiting for a version where users can reprogram
> keys.
> I would like to use only one-button keys, so that I could use only
> one
> hand (or better, one finger) when fitting.

This is already in place (although you cannot change the internally
assigned button). For some scheme examples:

http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/ccp4wiki/index.php/COOT#Example_11:_Paul_Emsley.27s_Key_Bindings

or in python:

http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/ccp4wiki/index.php/COOT#Example_1:_Bernhard_Lohkamp.27s_Key_Bindings

Hope this helps,

Dr. Bernhard Lohkamp
Assistant Professor
Div. Molecular Structural Biology
Dept. of Medical Biochemistry and Biophysics (MBB)
Karolinska Institutet
S-17177 Stockholm
Sweden

phone: (+46) 08-52487673