Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Andy Shellam (Mailing Lists) writes:
>
>> A couple of things are swaying me away from Fam at the moment:
>> 1. Firstly, the latest version was released in November 2003 - there
>> doesn't seem to be any further development on it.
>
> You should stop smoking crack: http://www.courier-mta.org/download.php

So should you!  I said a couple of things are swaying me away from *FAM*
not Courier - I love Courier, and I am testing that latest version.

ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/fam/download/stable

fam-2.7.0.tar.gz 295KB 26/11/2003

AFIWA I asked a genuine question, I'd appreciate not being insulted.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"