Hi,
The AurovilleRadio is testing since December 2009 broadcasting trough cellphones connect with GPRS connections. It's working fine but you need a cellphone supporting Flash technology and for time being are expensive. If you have a Flash enabled phone connected with Internet you can log into http://www.aurovilleradio.org/mobile and listen the AurovilleRadio from all over India.
Regards,

Andrea Tazzari