lcs Mixmaster Remailer wrote:
> Note that
> no thanks have been offered to Intel for releasing the spec, clearly
> a step taken in order to facilitate open source development (drivers
> already existed for Windows).  Apparently gratitude is too much to ask
> from the open source security community.

What an extraordinary concept. We are supposed to thank manufacturers
for telling us how to use stuff they want us to use? Have you been to
your local supermarket recently and thanked them for putting prices on
their goods? Perhaps we should all take time out to thank the book
industry for using black ink instead of white?

Sheesh.

Cheers,

Ben.

http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html