Ok, I am still at the stage where css makes me want to throw my monitor
across the room. But I am trying. I am working on a real estate site using
an iframe and can not figure out how to change the color from this lovely
yellow and purple. I know the size is small, I think I can deal with that, I
am just spinning my wheels on this color problem. I thought if I stripped
everything away and tried to solve just this problem, then I could build
back from there. But I still can't get rid of the yellow and purple. Could
one of you gurus please help? This page does validate.

http://chekmed.com/test_transparent.html

Many Thanks,
Cynthia