To all who responded. Thank you. I thought that might be the case after the
research I did, but... I am not comfortable enough yet with css to take
anything for granted. At least I can stop beating my head again the wall and
go clean this 'blood' off my forehead ;)

In your debt,
Cynthia

On 1/31/08 12:01 PM, "Austin, Darrel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>> But I still can't get rid of the yellow and purple.
>> Could
>> one of you gurus please help? This page does validate.
>>
>> http://chekmed.com/test_transparent.html
>
> Test_transparent.html is the page (frameset) you are controlling.
>
> The iFrame contents is a different page:
>
> http://cpml.fnismls.com/idx/SearchIDX.aspx?RMLS_SESSION_GUID=%7bf36bdb9c
> -628f-4e31-a7c8-de2feec02631%7d&MLS=CPML&SUBSCRIBER=3fbd9fd3-f792-4fa9-9
> ad9-3f702a5dbcf1&class=1
>
> If you want to modify the colors there, you need to modify the CSS for
> that page.
>
> Remember that frames are simply 'containers' for other pages. Any CSS
> applied to the frameset will have no bearing on any of the pages loaded
> within the frames.
>
> -Darrel

Cynthia M. Brumbaugh
Chek-Med Systems, Inc.