In your case... there is nothing CSS can do for you. You are trying to
apply CSS over fixed, inline styles. And since the content of the iframe
comes from.... <meta content="Microsoft Visual Studio 7.0"
name="GENERATOR"> that's were you need to take your problem. Teach those
guys using MVS to write proper CSS that is modifiable.

Best regards,
Mihai