<< All of this is quite logical. BC is obviously a patsy, a useful idiot if
you
 will, a man who will do or say whatever he is told as long as he is allowed
 hold office, and solely for the privilege of holding office at that - he has
 no apparent princlples of any sort. Bush on the other hand, we all know, is
 well connected. But here is what confuses me - Bush handed over the
presidency
 to Clinton in 1992. From my observation of the campaign of 1992, George Bush
 was not seriously running. We also recall that Clinton was the only
 presidential candidate from either party to attend the Baden Baden Bilderberg
 conclave in 1991. Did Bush play a key role in the decision to retire
him(self)
 as a one-term president? Doesn't seem to make sense but at the same time (in
 my opinion) he seemed to know the outcome of the November, '92 election long
 in advance. Incidentally, does anyone recall what brought Bush's poll numbers
 down so rapidly in the year and a half between the end of the Gulf War and
 that election?

 Jim >>

Bush knew his time was up when David Rockefeller gave his full endorsement of
Bill Clinton in an interview with The New York Times on October 16, 1992.
George had been a faithfull mule and water carrier for the Oligarchy, he was
solely responsible for the Gulf War conflagration and the terrible
consequences it brought to approximately 150,000/250,000 American troops (not
to mention ten's of thousands of Iraqi civilians; can't kill Saddam, he's cast
to re-play the bad guy many times, especially now it would seem) who now
suffer with Gulf War Illness, but it was time for a new face-enter stage left,
Bill "Master Grifter" Clinton to step up and take the reigns for a few years,
until Bush jr's ready to follow in Daddy's bloody footprints; as the old
saying go's, "the show must go on."