-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/19/98 1:05:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, Roads End
writes:

<<  I say Mr. Bush is farther-up the puppet-master line. Clinton is more patsy
than president, MHO. The impeachment proceedings are very destructive to our
body politic/republic, that is why it is being proceeded along partisan lines.
The federal government, excepting the few mavericks, has been highly corrupt
for years and our idealism is used against us.

 Now, don't get me wrong. I do not care for Clinton, voted third party, but
this 'dumbing down' of presidential impeachment and orchestrated scandal is
downright funky and is not in the republic best interest.

 Clinton is much more captive, gee, do you think that anyone might have any
blackmailable info on Billy-boy? Let us get real , get beyond our own partisan
viewpoint and stand back to see the 'big picture'.

 Partisan impeachment is divisive on its face; Disgusting in  its wake and
destructive for our institutions.

 Om >>

Well said, and I might agree with you but it is a purely political thing
anyway, outside of our efforts to change it.  The House will vote for
impeachment and pass the ball to the Senate where everyone knows they don't
have enough votes to put him out, they are all trying to cover each other's
asses.  Now as to Bush still being ringleader, I find that completely possible
in an overarching non-direct way, but he must be out of the loop in some of
what Clinton does in order for my theories about Clinton and China to be true.
He will not be removed, so it is really a moot point.  Clinton is a patsy in
some ways but all too knowledgeable and accountable in other ways.
I disagree that a constitutional process could be bad for the republic.  Maybe
some other, better good will come of it if it indeed forces out other issues
of more immediate concern and brings down a lot of the goon republicans and
not a few other democrats in office as well.
I'm flexible, but as I say the political process is already in place to try
and save everyone's bacon so it is unlikely that this will lead anywhere.  One
point I will grant in considering this just now, if the process continues it
could lead to more needless deaths when Clinton decides to attack East
Hicksburg because they are a "security threat" to the US, in another wag the
dog scenario.
Teo1000