-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 12/21/98 6:56:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

>  I do believe that Bush needed to get out of the spotlight. Also the
>  Democractic majority of the populace demands that the Republicans allows
> some
>  Demos in office, hopefully controlled, at least a controlled besmirching.
It
>  allows the Hegellian process its latitudes.  Bush was there for 12 years.
>  Through his daddy there was nixon for many more. Clinton's downfall has
been
>  well orchestrated for us, hoi polloi and inspiring elites.
>
>  And look at the dept of Justice very little staff changes and what did took
>  forever.
>  Remember Clinton was 'partners' in Mena, etc.  And I am sure that behind
the
>  scenes  real deal is much different than what is presented to us hoi
polloi.

>  The hand of intell, the military and secret societies are everwhere.
>
>  Just read Quigley the only guy Clinton mentioned when he got nomiated and
>  inaugarated. He said lets stop the intrigue -kinda like
>
>  The target is our Republic, Freedoms and Liberties.
>
>  The arming of the populace with hatred towards other segements of the
> populace
>  is following along the lines of the social dissanonce that was apparent
> during
>  pre-wwII.
>
>  Read the protocols, the unedited versions without all the anti-semtism and
> you
>  will find laid out a very concise plan for 'taking over/ controlling the
>  world'. John Daniel gives a very interesting history to those documents.
>
>  The problem is the internet is busting that plan by removing 'the
dominating
>  voice' and has the possibilty of doing away with the controlled money
> systems
>  of today. By freeing people's acces to each other and mediums of media, the
>  social reverberations are only just beginng to be explored and understood.
>  Info and money are two of the strongest of dominating factors used by the
>  cryptocracy.
>
>  I am sure that contingacy plans are already in place to try and use the
>  situation for advantage of those in powerful positions. A velveta
revolution?

>  Some forms of anarchy.? The continual stacking of straws on the camel back,
>  into cynisim and blame. Then blame goes searching for victims. The
>  divisiveness of somethings on this list shows some of the strata and other
>  list and boards can give you an appreciation of other very divisive issues.
>  Each carry-on with it's folks always blaming the other. Many of the
extremes
>  seem 'staged' and I suppose they are. I mean why did the CIA pay Gloria
>  Steinham for? And how many other of the 'social causes' are just hegellian
>  tools to help build and codify natural divisions of age, class, etc?
>  Once the ball is rolling it either snowballs and/or its on to next 'cause'.
>
>  Om

Yeah, I'm following you. But I've lapsed into an observe, contemplate and
digest mode. Things are moving way too fast these days. And like riptides in
deep waters, methinks they are moving, behind the scenes, a hell of a lot
faster than most of us can apprehend.

Is it your contention that the impeachment "debacle" is also Hegelian, meaning
in this case an ochrestrated dynamic in the overall, long-range plot? That's
an honest question. At this point anything is conceivable and any one thing
can make as much sense as any other. .....You have commented on the
devisiveness, and although I believe that it SHOULD be an orderly
constitutional process, your observation, if it proves out, could be more
insightful.

There is one point though on which I would venture an opinion. You speak of
Republicans as if they were a secret society themselves, as if they enjoyed
absolute control. You might very well be correct, but it is my sense that, in
their secret places these men do not identify themselves by such mundane,
"common man" appellations. Although we speak of the same men doing the same
secret business, I would venture that these men would call themselves
something else altogether, and whatever that might be would be something
ranking much higher than Republican or Democrat. Republican and Democrat to
them, I would suggest, would be as Lieutenant is to General (IMHO).

Thanks for the dialogue.

Jim