-Caveat Lector-

where ??? :) can you get some some phone numbers ?

but wasn't the 'american woman' almost archetypically amazon in the eyes of
international popular media culture .... the 'mother in ;law' - the hen
pecked husband etc etc - isn't 'girl power' another nail in the coffin of
the cultural move to make the duality of sex redundant -

I saw one ad in UK newspaper - of a cool executive girly and the text read -

'I have the perfect job, the perfect life ... now all I need is the perfect
sperm.'

In the UK, the bias of education and effective lives has swung in the
favour of the female - and more men than ever are becoming redundant as a
result of social education and policies. Illiterate school leavers are
predominately male  in the UK.

The NWO social engineering angle is that the Next Race will be hermaphroditic.

Smash the family unit - individualise the sexual process - take total
control of the reproductive process - implant the results - and bingo -
you've got the perfect well adjusted factory unit.

Andrew