-Caveat Lector-

>Andrew's response also belies the common misperception that rape has to
>do with sex, when in reality it deals with power and coercion...

>June ;-)

Actually, I'm just a naive marginalised victim of a post masculine society
dominated by New Age women who beat on sensitive men because they have not
the courage to tackle the real brutes that made them that way.

Its a common theme now done to death - the suffrage of women - the absolute
backlash is as you explicitly suggest,  the inevitable psychological
castration of the sensitive victim male - its a rather brutish philosophy
in itself this 'Womanism' -
Personally I don't think that the womens movement is quite the Goddesses
gift to the planet that they think it is - [but thats just my opinion] -
for they have gone about marginalising the sensitive man in the same
brutish and masculine way that brutish men marginalised women.

There is plenty cultural evidence to back this up - eg. a recent Jeans
advert has a naked male lying prone with his Jeans down and a women with
her stilleto poised above the guys anus.

Women are being seduced by the 'dark side of the forceful masculine power
trip'

I don't think Margaret Thatcher quite appreciates the immense role model
she is for 21st century womanhood .... mind you, I'm just one of those
'sensitive guys' .... [imo]

Andrew.