-Caveat Lector-

************************Snip***************************
> "For as much then as the children are partakers of the flesh and blood, He
> also himself likewise took part of the same;  that through death He might
> destroy him that had the power of death,  that is the devil [Satan]".
> Hebrews 2:14
>
> Again,  you are welcome to believe what you will,  but when there is
> substantial evidence to prove this personnage's emminence and presence,  I
> really do not understand how you can say *he is a lie*,  when truly,  truly
> as Christ has said,
> Satan is the liar,  and the father of all lies...   John 8:44.
> Makes no sense to say he is a lie,  when he is the liar of liars.

Since, in our present system here on Earth, you cannot have light
without darkness and most things exist on a spectrum that can be
called a polar duality, I suppose you might have to come up with a
name for that which does not support the Light end of the spectrum.
However the Dark End is not always evil. If you must call the Dark
End "Satan," well, that's your problem.

It would seem that our task as evolving human beings is to resolve
dualities and to rise above them. As Gurdjieff once said, there is
the Holy Affirming, the Holy Denying, and the Holy Reconciling.
Whenever you think there are only two answers, yes or no, you
have to look again. You've forgotten something.

Curiously, the ancients who mapped our skies and plotted out the
planets and constellatioins considered that the new day began
when the sun went down. (Which explains why Jewish holidays
and Sabbaths always begin at sundown.) After all, when the sun is
risen, the larger universe is completely hidden from the human eye.

sno0wl