-Caveat Lector-

With me,  there is no argument about what you believe...   but please don't
insist that I believe as you do,  or what I believe according to the Bible
is a lie or is inaccurate.  It is only fair to give you and anyone else
their space to believe what they want to,  I only ask the same in return.
Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing,  but drowning someone or silencing
them,  just because you disagree,  or because it does not fit your mold or
agenda of the way you think / believe things are,   is hardly fair.

I will remain with what I believe is "Satan"...  according to his descripts,
MO, titles, and behaviors according to the Biblical accounts cover to cover
according to appropriate translations. I would rather quote God's word,  or
Christ's teachings rather than "Gurdjieff" any day,  because I've never
heard of this person,  and have no need to put any credibility in what he
says or said.  On the other hand,  I've heard and experienced  the words of
the Bible,  not in my home but rather through intense studies,  most of my
life... THAT is credible to me,  and is what I choose as my personal
standard.  Growing up,  I rarely heard words of the Bible,  for my "ex"
parents are totally and 100% to this day, NWO oriented by their associations
and heavy involvements with certain secret and fraternal organizations that
I understand all too well,  and actually more than I wanted to ever know.

Again,  I will respect your right to believe whatever you choose to believe,
but I do not have to agree,  and reserve the right, just as you do,  to
disagree.

eagle 1