-Caveat Lector-

Mr. Tatman,  Man!  I'm really stupid when it comes to knowledge of the
historical Jesus.
Pray tell!  Want on earth is the person who posed the question:
Was Jesus Jewish? trying to achieve?
It's always been my belief that Jesus was born of a virgin and raised,
together with four brothers and two sisters, by Joseph and Mary;  and
that Mary Magdalene was the wife of Jesus.  This, of course, is contrary
to the Catholic belief that Mary was in a state of 'perpetual'
virginity.
Bard