At 07:39 PM 27, 05, , 2000 -0700, you wrote:
>I think the point is missed here Andrew.  We both DON'T know that ET's
exist, (UFO's exist absolutely) we do both know that China exists, thus
there is a conflict and this argument does not hold water.

I've never been there, to China, never touched it - seen some images on tv
- but they can do marvellous things with photoshop these days - sure there
are some vases and stuff but those could've been made anywhere. Spielbergs
Dreamworks can do incredible stuff.

[this is the ultimate sceptical argument by the way - first coined by
descartes
it is called epistemological scepticism - 'how can we know anything' its
used a lot on 'science lists' when the sleazy unfalsifiable passengers on
the gravy train are confronted with the paradoxes central to their lunatic
'scientific BELIEFS' - I use the argument here because we're all in
rational mode - and well - its the bottom line for any sceptic - get
familiar with it - it'll get more frequent as the scientific world view
collapses into 'magical realism']

If you are asking me to believe that because there is 'anecdotal and third
party evidence - eg. vases that alledge that they come from a place called
china along with a story that has some strange names in it - and you expect
me to believe because of that that china exists - then EQUALLY - there is
as much if not more CULTURAL THIRD PARTY EVIDENCE for EXTRA
TERRESTRIAL/non-human culture and beings as there is for CHINA.

So if you tell me that CHINA definitely exists - then Non-Human Intelligent
life exists on this planet too.

So on those simple grounds alone - if you dismiss ET's [and I think that
there has been and still is plenty of non-human intelligent life on this
planet] - then you cannot claim that your KITCHEN exists if you cannot see
it at any one time.
There are Images of Non-Human Beings worshipped, drawn, painted and
communed with since the dawn of recorded time on this planet.
Dismiss that evidence - and well, who needs a kitchen anyway ?  :)

andrew

sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths,
misdirections
and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with major and
minor
effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought. That being said,
CTRL