-Caveat Lector-

Like I've said, I dunna know.
But since a virus was delivered not in an attachment, stoping attachments
would not help. Knowing that "Saba" has been kicked -off this list before
andkeeps coming back. And rather than throw the list into looking at all
newbies as "Saba" in disguise, I'd rather deal with the "devil" I know and
would suggest to folks to be wary and not open her mail without good virus
dectection and/or defense software. Or get a Mac.