-Caveat Lector-

> with all due respect andrew, you are guessing, not reporting. the
warehouse
> thing and the homosexual agenda you mention is absurd (unless you can
> support this contention in some way?). as is your perception of lillith.

Well maybe Lilith gets a better press these days from the black magic books
that I read in the 70s - so sorry if she is now the divine goddess etc etc
The Clause28 issue in the UK  which said that clause 28 was sufficient to
police abuse of gender issues in schools was to be repealed by the new
scottish parliamnent in favour of legislation that made it possible to
actively promote homosexual issues. Almost the entire population was against
it but the parliament would not listen and the politicians Refused to act.
Brian Soutar Bus Tycoon funded a Private Referendum - which the gay in
charge of the electoral office would not ratify - a supposedly unbiased
agency that oversaw democracy all over the world would not let the people
legitimately vote in a private and legal mass referendum.
The move to repeal clause 28 was knocked back by the House of Lords twice
and still Tony is committed to forcing throughthis legislation.
Well the SCOTTISH DAILY RECORD reported that there were warehouses of the
'new' progay schoolbooks awaiting distribution - not a fact that they would
have got wrong as the Paper was part of the keep the clause campaign - one
of souters few corporate supporters - and at that time ANY misleading
information would have been used to destroy the referendum by the
Politicians who were getting desperate.
So in this matter - because of the circumstances - I am inclined to believe
what I read in that paper at that time about the schoolbooks.
Souter subsequently had several million wiped off the value of his stock in
a strange stockmarket problem.
The result of the poll showed that something like 80% - an overwhelming
majority were in favour of keeping the clause - the parliament ignored that
and passed the progay legislation.
What was PRO about this legislation was that unlike the previous legislation
that simply maintained a status quo of gender tolerance - given that it
could be adequately policed - under the new legislation aside from all the
other new safeguards, loss of marriage as a key concept etc - there is scope
to activley promote gay issues - which is an unfair allowance to a minority
interest.

andrew