-Caveat Lector-

> sent out- 3970712
> voted for retaining- 1094440
> (souter's own figures)

More people voted against the gays than would normally vote at
ANY GENERAL ELECTION
what does that tell you ???

why are
> you obsessed with bringing children into the discussion?
The discussion as far as I'm concerned is ONLY about young children being
educated out of context at school
Portillo is a creep with no bearing on this thread - we're talking
about forcing homosexual issues onto VERY YOUNG unready minds here -
not some teenager making life choices

> your determind suggestion that their was some kind of "gay" blocking
> democracy truly gives away your ignorance-

the guy in charge of the Government Agency that Oversees Polls is a gay,
I'm not ignorant of that fact - nor do I believe that that fact is
irrelevant
since by Blocking the Official route to Souter, Souters impact on the
democratic
process was lessened.
and its a fact that a Gay Political pressure Group - ILLEGALLY created a
non-existent membership and petition out of all the gays they could find
on the International internet and used it to make the Scottish parliament
pass the progay legislation as though it had been an unbiased poll.

because, andy, you don't have to
> be gay to fight homophobia....

 your using newage PC babble on me -
I am no such thing - look at what I say next and how you take it out of
context -

> oh yeah, you said
>
> "difference between hormone based gender and artificial homosexual
> psychology"
>
> you're teasing me , right? *wink*

no - I'm pointing out that the MAJORITY of young children do not need
confusion of gender issues written into their school timetables BECAUSE
they have NO PREDISPOSITION TO EVER BE GAY -
and that that fact can be scientifically verified by an analysis of their
hormones
and or DNA - and hence there is No need to make their education of
homosexual issues
a GREATER priority than their understanding of heterosexuality.
And using science, we can tell that if they don't know or are unsure -
its because of the problems that
society has loaded them with eg. homosexual schoolbooks.
IE. THEIR CONFUSION IS ARTIFICIAL