--- Begin Message ---

Colleagues,

Save this photo from the Chapare region of Bolivia, taken today, in case
anything weird happens.

I went to the jungle to get the proof that Casimiro Huanca, the Bolivian
labor leader killed Dec. 6th, was assassinated in cold blood by the
military. That story is nailed and coming out shortly on Narco News. But
something else most interesting has happened...

I've stumbled upon documentation of a massive CIA run cocaine laboratory in
1986-87 in the Bolivian jungle; the missing link of Iran-Contra.

If all goes well I will be back in Mexico circa 12-22.

Al

Monitoring Service trial
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/aq7riB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/DxgolB/TM";><B>Click
Here!</B></A>