At 3:11 PM -0500 4/15/00, Jim Choate wrote:
>On Sat, 15 Apr 2000, Tim May wrote:
>
>>  All pretenses that the United States is a constitutional republic
>>  seem to be gone these days.
>
>Old News.
>
>>  So now we have pre-emptive raids on buildings and warehouses where
>>  people gather. None of us are safe from this kind of police state
>>  nonsense.
>
>Now have? You've been asleep the last few decades apparently.

You've become even more tiresome than usual in the last few weeks.
Besides bizarre and wholly incorrect interpretations of physics,
mathematics, history, and law, we have your puerile political
thinking cluttering the list. And your threats to use your "CDR"
crapola to further spam the list. And general insults such as this
one above. You're a waste of skin.

Time to say farewell to you for good. " * P L O N K * "

That's how relief is spelled.

--Tim May

"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.