At 10:35 AM -0700 4/17/00, Bill Stewart wrote:
>At 12:33 PM 04/15/2000 -0700, Tim May, who in the past has complained about
>people posting Mimeified articles and other hard-to-read stuff, wrote
>something containing the following, though there was too much Rich Text
>in it for my Eudora to quote successfully, :
>
>>  So now we have pre-emptive raids on buildings and warehouses where people
>>gather. None of us are safe from this kind of police state nonsense.
>>  (No doubt some pliable judge signed some blanket warrant for this raid to
>>happen. Corruption on earth.)
>>that they had completed a raid on a building in Cupertino where

Yes, I apologize profusely.

I recently upgraded to Eudora Pro 4.3, and it now is causing all
sorts of such troubles. It no longer is WYSIWYG, for example, as the
fonts in an article as I am editing the article may differ wildly
from the selected fonts and sizes when the articles is mailed off.

The problem is with text pasted in, not stuff I write originally.

I will gladly set the defaults back to "No MIME," as soon as I can
find out how. Anyone know? (I see nothing in Settings to set.)

I may have to go back to Eudora Pro 3.1, which I used for several
years with no problems. Only thing is, the 4.3 has some nice
features. It's just too clever by half, though.

--Tim May

"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.