Pratap,
thanks for sharing the script and the data.
I ran it this morning, and had to update a few things to get it to run on
my windows machine, but otherwise it was a breeze.

There are many interesting facts in this dataset, and I hope to put out
some interesting Maps and infographics based on it.

Now just waiting for the last two seats to be declared, so that we can run
it on the final dataset.
Regards,
Devdatta