Hello to all,

Thanks for this data.

I was wondering if there is a way to Uniquely identify the Contestant
If someone wants to create a track record of the contestants over period
then this is important
Just name is not sufficient.

I tried to look for Duplicate Name&Party combinations

Including independents there are 97 duplicate combinations
Excluding independents there are 16
 7 candidates named as Chandu Lal Sahu contested  from Chhattisgarh,
Mahasamund
Since they are from same constituency there are obviously different
individuals.

However there is no way to differentiate multiple persons with same name
and Same person contesting in two constituencies.
Any way out?

Rgds
Dilip Damle