Thanks so much for uploading this. But there is a small discrepancy. Data
for 3 constituencies are missing - Bhandara-Gondiya, Ratnagiri-Sindhudurg,
Bardhaman-Durgapur.

Regards
Ravi

On 17 May 2014 17:31, Devdatta Tengshe <devda...@tengshe.in> wrote:

> Hi All,
> Here are the two files I've generated with updated code.
>
> Regards,
> Devdatta Tengshe
>

> On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 5:14 PM, Ravi Krishnan <
> mintstocksrepor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> All the sears have been declared. Can someone help by sharing link to the
>> complete dataset?
>>
>> Thanks and regards
>> Ravi
>>

>> On 17 May 2014 16:00, Devdatta Tengshe <devda...@tengshe.in> wrote:
>>
>>> Pratap,
>>> thanks for sharing the script and the data.
>>> I ran it this morning, and had to update a few things to get it to run
>>> on my windows machine, but otherwise it was a breeze.
>>>
>>> There are many interesting facts in this dataset, and I hope to put out
>>> some interesting Maps and infographics based on it.
>>>
>>> Now just waiting for the last two seats to be declared, so that we can
>>> run it on the final dataset.
>>> Regards,
>>> Devdatta

>>>  --
>>> Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more
>>> about us by visiting http://datameet.org
>>> ---
>>>

>>  --
>>

>  --

Ravi Krishnan

Mint
Tower 3, 9th Floor, India Bulls Finance Centre,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road (W),
Mumbai - 400 013
Ph:+91-22-6613 4000/4001
Mob: +91-97691-72938