Hey All,

It has been 5 years and we are now at over 1500 members and we thought it
would be a good time to do an Ask Us Anything Hangout with DataMeet Central.

It will be September 20th, at 6:30pm.

We will be doing a broadcast Google Hangout will send the link out half
hour before.

Bring your thoughts and questions about DataMeet, data in India, things we
have done, things we should do, etc.

It would be helpful to have some questions beforehand so feel free to use
this thread to ask, if not you can ask during the hangout!

Hope to see you then!

Nisha

--
Nisha Thompson