On 10/02/14 08:36, Tim Bunce wrote:
On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 12:19:05AM -0500, Mark Jensen wrote:
    Greetings DBI, I would like to register DBD::Neo4p in DBI with prefix neo_.
It provides a DBI wrapper
    for a REST interface to the Neo4j db.

Done.

    https://metacpan.org/pod/REST::Neo4p

I'd suggest abstracting out the transport interface to allow multiple
transports. Similar to https://metacpan.org/pod/Elasticsearch::Transport

++

That lets you, and others, implement other transport/connection modules.
I mention this because LWP is not the fastest HTTP interface. There are
several transports for Elasticsearch that are significantly faster.
For example https://metacpan.org/pod/Elasticsearch::Cxn::NetCurl

We found curl much faster than LWP - see http://www.martin-evans.me.uk/node/117
for some numbers and a problem I hit (and got around) with POSTing in Curl.
    https://metacpan.org/pod/DBD::Neo4p

Great. And good to have another NoSQL driver too.

Thanks.

Tim.

Martin