Hello

I'm developing a project of about 36000 lines of perl code for now, and some time ago I've found that dbicdump begins to process monikers' names differently.

Sample diff of one of generated modules

 Type: belongs_to

-Related object: L<Billing::Schema::Result::ClientState>
+Related object: L<Billing::Schema::Result::AuxClientState>

 =cut

 __PACKAGE__->belongs_to(
   "state",
-  "Billing::Schema::Result::ClientState",
+  "Billing::Schema::Result::AuxClientState",
   { id => "state" },
   { is_deferrable => 0, on_delete => "NO ACTION", on_update => "NO ACTION" },
 );

To avoid checking all my code for changed names, I have only two options: manually merge changes into modules or restore original naming for dbicdump.

However, I could not find the right combination of keys, tried v5, v6, v7, v8 naming, tried to set namespaces to 0 and 1, but nothing produces the desired result.

Maybe someone knows the magic?

---

Alex

--
Это сообщение проверено на вирусы антивирусом Avast.