It's a namespace name. dbicdump used to ignore namespace, now it's using it :(

On 08.07.2020 19:26, Karen Etheridge wrote:
"Aux" is not a special prefix in DBICL -- did some of your table names change? You can override how some of the names work with a configuration file -- see all the options documented in DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader;:Base. I suspect you can do what you need with some entries in 'moniker_map'.  Perhaps you had a configuration file before but it was removed after the last regeneration was done?