-o moniker_parts='name' did not help.  -o moniker_parts='["name"]' did not help either. And I do not have name clashes.

Ok, I'll eventually refactor my code...

On 08.07.2020 20:24, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
Александр Поволоцкий <tark...@over.ru> writes:

On 08.07.2020 19:26, Karen Etheridge wrote:

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 5:23 AM Александр Поволоцкий <tark...@over.ru
<mailto:tark...@over.ru>> wrote:

      Hello

     I'm developing a project of about 36000 lines of perl code for
     now, and some time ago I've found that dbicdump begins to
     process monikers' names differently.

     Sample diff of one of generated modules

       Type: belongs_to

     -Related object: L<Billing::Schema::Result::ClientState>
     +Related object: L<Billing::Schema::Result::AuxClientState>

"Aux" is not a special prefix in DBICL -- did some of your table names
change?

You can override how some of the names work with a configuration file
-- see all the options documented in
DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader;:Base. I suspect you can do what you need
with some entries in 'moniker_map'.  Perhaps you had a configuration
file before but it was removed after the last regeneration was done?
It's a namespace name. dbicdump used to ignore namespace, now it's using
it :(
That is controlled by the `moniker_parts` option, which has `schema`
prefixed to it if there are tables with clashing monikers in different
schemas.  To avoid this you need to either provide a `moniker_map` that
makes them not clash, or an `exclude` that filters out all but one of
the clashing tables.

https://metacpan.org/pod/DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader::Base#moniker_parts

- ilmari

--
Это сообщение проверено на вирусы антивирусом Avast.