I’ve been using imapcopy and never had any king of issues,

From: dbmail-boun...@dbmail.org [mailto:dbmail-boun...@dbmail.org] On Behalf Of
Paul J Stevens
Sent: sexta-feira, 7 de Março de 2014 18:33
To: DBMail mailinglist; Jaime Fuentes - Ditecal
Subject: Re: [Dbmail] IMAP error, Duplicate entry in mysql

Then something else is going on. Key error on header values are not fatal, and
do not break message insertion. Please include more extensive logs. Using
imapsync may or may not make a difference. In the past offlineimap did do funny
things with headers.

On 7 maart 2014 19:13:11 CET, Jaime Fuentes - Ditecal