Hi Richard,

My last answer to that thread since it could evolves that way for years
:) It is all about definitions and our views of these things

> I said that each Wikipedia category is a skos:Concept. The Wikipedia
> category system is a concept scheme, in the SKOS sense. There are no
> “named entities”, or “relations” in a concept scheme.

It is what I was saying: a Wikipedia Category can be: a named entity
(Elvis), a concept, a relation, and possibly other things.

So it is why I was making sure that all these three things where
concepts for you (because you said *all*). However it seems clear now
that it is not (at my standpoint, and at yours).

> The category "Berlin" is still a concept. It might have a
> corresponding named entity somewhere, but that's another story. The
> named entity is not part of the concept scheme.
Totally agree that Berlin is both a named entity and a concept. It is
part of the gray area between concepts and named entities.

Take care,

Fred