Hi Georgi

Thanks for the pointer.

Faviki is indeed great. I'd never be convinced by any social bookmarking
so far, because I found tags so messy, but I've adopted Faviki right
away (http://www.faviki.com/?s=172) and I don't seem to be alone : the
adoption curve seems to be steep since yesterday.
One interesting potential feature is the feedback towards Wikipedia
editors themselves. They can tap in the resources indexed on their
favourite articles to improve the article content.
So this is a good example to monitor of social semantic feedback.

Bernard

Georgi Kobilarov a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> just found a new semantic bookmarking service called Faviki [1] which
> uses DBpedia for tagging content.
>
> Great stuff :)
>
> But I'm wondering if these guy can show some more value from using
> "semantic" tags.
> And I hope they will start publishing their data as Linked Data...
>
> Cheers,
> Georgi
>

> [1] http://faviki.com/
>

> --