Hi Vuk,

2008/5/28, Vuk Milicic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I fixed RSS.. - changed DBpedia URI from 'data' to 'resource'

Very nice to see such a prompt action. Thanks !

May I suggest a few more points on Faviki RSS ?

(1) Item URI: current RSS uses bookmarked document's URI for item's
rdf:about. This would cause several problems:
- dc:creator means its object is a creator of the subject (item).
Since this RSS assigns a user to dc:creator's object, this asserts
that one who bookmarked had created the document, which is not true in
most cases.
- once aggregated, items with the same URI will be merged, and then a
document (denoted by the URI) will have multiple dc:creator, dc:date
etc.
   For example, see RSS for one document (e.g.
http://www.faviki.com/?u=2180). All items have the same URIs.

I guess the items here would be bookmarks rather than target
documents. So why not assign a bookmark URI (e.g.
http://www.faviki.com/?s=427&u=2180) to each item ? You could still
use <link> to provide the target document URI so that RSS readers
properly show hyperlinks.

(2) rdf:Bag/rdf:li : the RDF container model has some problems (e.g.
for SPARQL query) and is generally considered obsolete. Would you use
direct multiple properties for multiple tags, e.g.:

<item ...>
<dc:subject
rdf:resource="http://dbpedia.org/resource/Resource_Description_Framework"/>
<dc:subject rdf:resource="http://dbpedia.org/resource/Social_bookmarking"/>
</item>

This is not a major suggestion, but certainly welcome improvement to
already great RDF data.

Thank you.
--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name
"KANZAKI Masahide"; :nick "masaka"; :email "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"].