Hi Vuk, thank you for your prompt action.

> I did it, but have two concerns about this:
>
> - Will RSS readers/aggregators (e.g. friendfeed) will still be able to
> read RSS easily?

Yes, as far as I know, RSS readers respect vocabularies they know
(e.g. RSS 1.0, DC etc.), and just ignore those they don't. Actually,
Bloglines and Google reader can aggregate the revised Faviki RSS
without any problem.

> - I am considering using MOAT ontology, too. As far as I understand
> it, MOAT extends  Richard Newman's tag ontology and provide a way to
> deal with tags with different meanings. I'm not sure if this is needed
> for Faviki, because ambiguous tags are automaticly redirected.

Ah, well, t:associatedTag is usually used to relate a context
dependent Tag (e.g. tags in del.icio.us, whose meaning might be
different for each user). MOAT could be used to give a global meaning
to such Tag.

Here, however, Faviki uses DBpedia resources as the tag, whose
semantics are already defined. I guess you don't need to further
define the meaning of them with MOAT.

(It could be debatable whether t:associatedTag is really appropriate
here, though)

> ><item rdf:about="(tag_uri)">
> > <link>(document_uri)</link>
> > <t:associatedTag
> >rdf:resource="http://dbpedia.org/resource/Uniform_Resource_Identifier"/>
>
> Did you mean <item rdf:about="(bookmark_uri)"> ?

Yes, sorry (I had Tag ontology in mind).

> >It would be still better if you include <t:taggedResource
> >rdf:resource="(document_uri)"/>
>
> Should I leave <link> tag or remove it completely?

Leave it. RSS readers rely on <link> tag to find bookmarked document's
URI. Although looks redundant, each serves different purpose. I
recommend to use both taggedResource and link.

> Can I remove some of the namespaces that are not used, like
> 'http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/taxonomy/' ?

Sure. If you do not use terms from that namespace, you can safely
remove such xmlns: declaration.

best,

--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name
"KANZAKI Masahide"; :nick "masaka"; :email "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"].