Vuk Milicic wrote:
> Hi Kanzaki,
>
> Thank you so much for your time and advice.
>

>> Because it's getting so nice, I can't help asking to fine tune the
>> model a little bit more. May I ?
>>
> Please! I'm not the semweb expert, so every advice is welcomed :)
>

>> If you don't mind
>> adding one more namespace declaration, it would be better to use Tag
>> ontology [1]
>>

> I did it, but have two concerns about this:
>
> - Will RSS readers/aggregators (e.g. friendfeed) will still be able to
> read RSS easily?
> - I am considering using MOAT ontology, too. As far as I understand
> it, MOAT extends  Richard Newman's tag ontology and provide a way to
> deal with tags with different meanings. I'm not sure if this is needed
> for Faviki, because ambiguous tags are automaticly redirected.

[snip]

Please use the MOAT and SCOT ontologies in conjunction with SIOC.

To get a feel for the end product of such an endeavor see these views of
my Tag Clouds via the OpenLink RDF Browser:

1. My Blog Data Space Tag Cloud
<http://demo.openlinksw.com/rdfbrowser2/?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fmyopenlink.net%2Fdataspace%2Fkidehen%2Fweblog%2FMyBlogDataSpace%2Ftagcloud>
2. My Shared Bookmarks Tag Cloud
<http://demo.openlinksw.com/rdfbrowser2/?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fmyopenlink.net%2Fdataspace%2Fkidehen%2Fbookmark%2FKingsleyBookmarks%2Ftagcloud>

3. My Feeds Subscription Tag Cloud
<http://demo.openlinksw.com/rdfbrowser2/?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fmyopenlink.net%2Fdataspace%2Fkidehen%2Fsubscriptions%2FKingsleyIdehenFeeds%2Ftagcloud>
4. A Collection of Tag Clouds
<http://demo.openlinksw.com/rdfbrowser2/?uri%5B%5D=http%3A%2F%2Fmyopenlink.net%2Fdataspace%2Fkidehen%2Fweblog%2FMyBlogDataSpace%2Ftagcloud&uri%5B%5D=http%3A%2F%2Fmyopenlink.net%2Fdataspace%2Fkidehen%2Fbookmark%2FKingsleyBookmarks%2Ftagcloud&uri%5B%5D=http%3A%2F%2Fmyopenlink.net%2Fdataspace%2Fkidehen%2Fsubscriptions%2FKingsleyIdehenFeeds%2Ftagcloud&;>(1-3)

The Tags are bound to SKOS, MOAT, and SCOT, with SIOC used for
Containment (i.e Data Space partitioning).  All the Tags have URIs and
these Tag URIs are associated with Meaning URIs (courtesy of MOAT). SCOT
is used for the Tag stats, and SKOS for Conceptualization and Preferred
Labeling. Of course, my tags are a mesh of del.icio.us and Technorati
tags based on the bonding that exists between by ODS instance and these
Tag oriented Data Spaces (i.e. Technorati and Del.icio.us).

The following URIs will expose the Tag Clouds above in any RDF aware
user agent (e.g.  Zitgist Data Viewer
<http://myopenlink.net/dataspace/kidehen/subscriptions/KingsleyIdehenFeeds/tagcloud>,

Tabulator, DISCO, Marble, others):

1.  My Blog Data Space Tag Cloud