Hi,

Martin Steigerwald:
> Am Donnerstag, 27. November 2014, 22:30:15 schrieb Vincent Bernat:
> >  ❦ 27 novembre 2014 22:02 +0100, Martin Steigerwald <mar...@lichtvoll.de> :
> > > And well, I also wonder why systemd --user functionality is in the *same*
> > > binary than the PID 1 stuff… but well…
> >
> > Wild guess: because it manages processes like PID 1?
>
> That kind of exchange isn´t productive

You mean the "wild guess" part? Yes, it's not, but you have to admit that
"I wonder why systemd --user is the same binary as systemd --system" kindof
asks for that kind of response – after all, the answer should be obvious;
it's not as if we started discussing what systemd does (and how) yesterday.

--
-- Matthias Urlichs