Le Sat, Feb 04, 2012 at 09:20:19AM -0500, Clark C. Evans a écrit :

> | without contemporaneously requiring end users to enter into
> | a separate written license agreement for such enhancements
>
> Ok.  So, this language iss the one under debate I guess.
> Simply putting on a license text isn't sufficient, you need
> to *require* end users to *enter* into a *written* agreement.

Hi,

this is exactly the key point.  In my understading, “to enter into a written
license agreement” can be done by receiveing a license text, reading it and
accepting it.  If one can read it, it is written.  But I am not a native
speaker.  If it is the meaning of the Internet2 license that both parties must
sign a document in order to “enter into a written license agreement”, then it
is not a free license.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy