Hello Marcello,

On Sun, 2006-10-08 at 01:40 -0300, metal wrote:
> On 9/28/06, Sandro Tosi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "scuttle".

> >     - many upstream files miss copyright notice: I think you should
> > ask upsteam to add that note (but I'd like to hear a DD comments on
> > this)
>
> any DD comments on this?!

Although it's ideal if every file where possible would have some
statement of copyright, in principle it's safe to assume that any file
in the distribution is covered by the licence.txt that has been
included. Unless there's significant indications otherwise, i.e. a
totally different coding style.

> >     - I don't know it it's enough to add here the other projects
> > included in upstream package (phpBB2, UTF8 Helper Functions and XSPF
> > Web Music Player) as is needed to include copyright notice on a
> > per-file basis: someone else would comment on this?
>
> any DD comments on this?!

It would not have to be per-file if you ask me, but it must be made more
clear what's meant with the statements in debian/copyright. For example,
which subdir all these files are in could be ok, but which individual
files if there's no more compact way to tell.

> > * debian/watch
> >     - could you please add it, if you think could worth having it (I
> > think so... :)?
> >

> the original file is .zip
> could I use http://sf.net/scuttle/scuttle\.(.*)\.zip ?

Yes.