Hello Bill,

thanks for your Interest in Debian and also for your ramblings, which I
don't quote for brevity.

On Wed, Aug 02, 2023 at 08:40:51PM -0400, Bill Miller wrote:
> I really want to try Debian but i dont live in the 90's CDs and USB
> drives times. why cant i just install Debian from a digital cloud? i
> dont understand why i need physical hardware to run digital software?

Kindly educate us. What is the "modern" way to install an operating
system on hardware if using an USB stick or some other boot medium
is unwanted 1990ies technology?

Please give detailed instructions how installing an operating system
from "a digital cloud" would work?

Best regards
Marc Haber