On ഞാ, ഓഗ 6 2023 at 08:42:21 രാവിലെ -04:00:00 -04:00:00, Bill Miller <bm8457...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just like that;

When Apple makes a new OS or IOS I do not need to download anything. I go to update, it will ask me if i am sure i want to install a new OS. it warns me that all my stuff will be lost if i change my OS. It will then ask me for my password. Once i put in my password, up comes a box reading "wait" and in about 20 to 90 minutes later the device resets and comes back on and the new OS is on, up and, running. No downloading, no cd, no usb drive. I dont need to know anything about tech or computers to go from one old OS to another new OS.

Many companies provide you Debian pre installed laptopns https://www.debian.org/distrib/pre-installed just like how you buy a macbook from apple store, you can order one from them.

In case of Windows and Mac, someone else installed it for you and there are people who will do that for you in case of Debian too.

We provide an option to directly install Debian on Windows https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Loader

You don't need any CD or USB drive for this option, you can download the exe file, run it directly in Windows.