Cord Beermann <c...@debian.org> writes:

> As listmaster i can confirm that it is a big problem to deliver Mails to
> gmail/outlook/yahoo. Yahoo Subscribers are mostly gone by now because
> they bounced a lot, for gmail it is so much that we just ignore bounces
> because of those rules.

Yes, I gave up for the mailing lists I run and just rewrite the From
address to be the address of the list and move the actual sender to
Reply-To, and I see other technical mailing lists like the glibc lists
have started doing this as well (using the built-in Mailman feature, which
can optionally do this only if the sender domain has SPF/DMARC records).

--
Russ Allbery (r...@debian.org)              <https://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>