Greetings,

* Cord Beermann (c...@debian.org) wrote:
> As listmaster i can confirm that it is a big problem to deliver Mails to
> gmail/outlook/yahoo. Yahoo Subscribers are mostly gone by now because they
> bounced a lot, for gmail it is so much that we just ignore bounces because of
> those rules.

As a maintainer or some pretty big lists ... we don't have *that* much
trouble delivering to gmail, or others for that matter.

> | helgefjell.de descriptive text "v=spf1 ip4:142.132.201.35 mx ~all"
>
> so you flagged your mail has to come from that IP (or the MX) and from other
> sources it should be considered suspicious.

... but if it's DKIM signed, then it'll generally get delivered
properly.

> SRS/ARC and so on are just dirty patches that try to fix things that were
> broken before, but they will break even more things like Mail signing.

ARC doesn't break DKIM signatures (unless someone's got a very broken
DKIM setup which over-signs ARC headers ... but if so, then that's on
them).

Thanks,

Stephen