Hi Dmitry,

thanks a lot for this hint.

Am Thu, Feb 15, 2024 at 11:46:45AM +0300 schrieb Dmitry Shachnev:
> lmfit-py ships a vendored copy of sphinx13 theme [1], which was copied from
> Sphinx source code with a minor modification in 2020 [2] and rebased in
> January 2022 [3]. However, there were more Sphinx releases since that month,
> and the theme needs to be updated for compatibility with them.

I've created a quilt patch which replaces the vendored theme by the
sphinx13 one which is currently shipped in Debian.  The patches by
upstream seem to be void now - at least none applied to the current
version.

Unfortunately this does not build as well - now with other errors
you can see in Salsa CI at

   https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/lmfit-py/-/jobs/5305535

Do you have any further hints?

Kind regards