+1 for this policy change too,

I went through the same hurdles & thinking progress, but it's much fresher
in py head because I m only contributing to DPT since 1/1/2024, doing
exactly what I said I would do on my membership application mail.

Before this talk happened I would not have recommended anybody to join the
team.

I m glad it is being resolved.

Greetings