Hi,
for practicing packaging I start again with the docu and stumbled across this paragraph:

<https://wiki.debian.org/Python/GitPackaging#Creating_new_repositories>

It tells me to create a package in "python-team/packages/". I ask myself if I am allowed to and if it is a "good" idea? Technically I am allowed. And formally also because I am an formally accepted member of the DPT. But I wouldn't call me an active member despite asking dump questions and wining about the docu. ;)

On the long run it is my goal to make the package [1] ready for official upload. But I suspect this is a long way. So on short view that repo will be for practicing only. Am I allowed to create such a repo in my position?

Kind
Christian

[1] -- <https://codeberg.org/buhtz/hyperorg>